Sunday, April 8, 2012

Housekeeping

Been quite a while since I have messed with things here so it was time for a little maintenance. I added  few of my tunes from recent shootouts that were missing and updated the pics and banners. They were also not in a consistent format so I went in and edited that as well.

You'll also find that the lap board has a new Spec II version and the old one has been retired below it for posterity. The Enzo will always have top honors there and the Amemiya FD has forever bested the NSX-R in their battle. Look for me to start re-testing the previous tunes with whatever tweaks have been made by...well at this point I think only Roj has tweaked his tunes.

I'm also looking at starting my own garage thread on GTPlanet but I want to have some of my favorite cars tuned for release first. Looking at a lot of my Audis and VWs for that so keep an eye out for those. I don't really do requests but if someone has a suggestion please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment